Friday, June 20, 2008

the poem that got hit by a frizbee

I'm waiting for people to come over. don't know how long it'll be. so i'm just gonna write a random poem off the top of my head. I don't know what it'll be about, how long it'll be or where it will go, and I will not edit it. I'm just going to keep going and end it when the car pulls in any second. Here we go now!!


One day I was going for a walk,
And I came across the bearer of pork,
T'was a pig walking happily along,
And with that my hunger became strong.

I chased that pig, wanting it's meat,
But it was too damned quick on its feet,
So I chased it long, I chased it well,
But it got away, leaving only a smell.

I sat on a bench and put my face in my hands,
My stomach had not received its demands,
So it rebelled against me and left my torso,
And it took off too, moving not too slow.

From that day onwards, I have not eaten,
Simply because by a pig I was beaten,
And all I want is for my stomach to return,
I want to eat meat even if it is burned.

Okay, screw it, that'll do.

2 comments:

sez said...

Hahahaha. Very good.
But what have we learned from this story?
Not to eat meat, lest your stomach desert you!

Vero said...

wow so u havent eaten in like days??? im impressed michael!
but nice poem :P